Saturday, August 11, 2018

Purple Dragon Journal

Purple Dragon Journal

by FriggleFraggle

This is a post dedicated to the Purple Dragon Journal from another post that included all the Journals and Sketch Books.


Journals
They are (B6- 125mm x 176mm or 5 x 7 in.)
160 lined pages

I added a scaly mesh and 3D textures to resemble Dragon skin.


The binding has been decorated  and antiqued giving it the feel of an old book.


This journal has a detailed hand painted eye that gives it depth.


It is about 5" x 7" inches, perfect size to slip in your purse or backpack to travel with. Bright white lined pages to fill with all your thoughts.

I also make the Magic Wand Pens in a variety of styles and colors.

Looking for the Dragon Egg in a little treasure chest? Look here!

*These are very time consuming to make so I don't know how often I will offer them but I have a small variety available right now.*

April
~FriggleFraggle~
Keep up with me on these links
Etsy
Instagram
Facebook
Tumblr
YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tutorial: Pictures and Frames

 Hey there! I decided to add in a tutorial for the Salem Witch Academy frames just in case there is someone who needs a little help with tha...