Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Dragon Journals and Sketch Books

~~NEW~~

Dragon Journals and Sketch Books!!

By FriggleFraggle



Hello lovelies! I have been busy these last few weeks making Dragon journals and sketch books. I love to write and draw so I carry a doodle book with me at all times to jot down ideas and I know many who do as well.


It's been a while since I made books and really wanted to again. I used to gather with a few friends and have a day full of creating, talking and eating. Oh how I missed it! I love creating things especially when it's something that can be used often and these fit right in with the Dragon theme that I enjoy so much.

*These are very time consuming to make so I don't know how often I will offer them but I have a small variety available right now.*


Sketch book or journal? Why not both!
Either can be used for sketching or journaling but I prefer the lined paper when journaling and blank paper to sketch, but what you like is up to you :)

Journals are a great way to write down your thoughts whether it's a story you want to share or used as a secret diary, it can be therapeutic and a stress relief.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Journals
They are (B6- 125mm x 176mm or 5 x 7 in.)
160 lined pages


To see more details about these journals go to links below. I have added separate posts with more details so this post won't be overloaded.

Green Dragon
Red Dragon
Brown Dragon
Purple Dragon

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sketchbook
Close to a (A5 - 140 x 210mm or 5.5 x 8.25 in.)
160 pages of artist quality drawing paper
32 pages of smooth brown drawing paper
4 pages of sturdy brown card stock paper

To see this Sketchbook in action check out the video on YouTube


To see more details about this Dragon Sketch Book go here. I have added more pics there as not to overload this post with detailed pics.


Each one is hand made so no two will be just alike. I offer them in a range of colors.

*Again, in case you missed it...These are very time consuming to make so I don't know how often I will offer them but I have a small variety available right now.*

All available from my etsy shop  *Coming soon!*
www.FriggleFraggleFinds.etsy.com

April
~FriggleFraggle~
Keep up with me on these links
Etsy
Instagram
Facebook
Tumblr
YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tutorial: Pictures and Frames

 Hey there! I decided to add in a tutorial for the Salem Witch Academy frames just in case there is someone who needs a little help with tha...