Friday, October 2, 2020

Who's that Witch?

 Hey there!

This year's Halloween theme is The Salem Academy for Witches. I've already started decorating and have lots more to do but wanted to share some with you as I go along. I will be adding tutorials when I can.


Today's post is "Who's that witch?"  



For the Witch Academy, I wanted to display pictures of current and former students and staff. I rummaged through my basement and found some old frames that I have been saving for projects, repurposed some other, and purchased a few more at the dollar store. I painted most of them black sticking with the Haunted Mansion feel and hung them gallery-style on the wall in the stairway and threw in some keys, candles, and mirrors.



I found pictures online that I thought fit perfectly so I printed those in black and white or sepia and sized them to fit my frames. I made a small how-to tutorial for pictures if you need help.



Another picture I wanted was of the school that would be the Academy for Witches. I made a how-to tutorial on this as well because I had a very large frame that I wanted to put it in as a focal for the landing wall so I needed to make it BIG!




See ya tomorrow.

Happy crafting Witches!

April

FriggleFraggle




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tutorial: Pictures and Frames

 Hey there! I decided to add in a tutorial for the Salem Witch Academy frames just in case there is someone who needs a little help with tha...