Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Fall is in the Air once again

I'm in the mood for Fall because I can feel it in the air already! Here in Southern Canada spring and autumn have been very short with winter lasting more than half the year. I know, it's just the beginning of August but I have felt it for a few weeks now and have started working on Halloween-ish items. Here's a sneak peek at a few that I will be listing in my Etsy shop soon. 


These are part of the Fortune Teller Series that I am working on.


Something a little more colorful...Candycorn!


I have a long list of things that I am going to create so stick around to see what's in store.

April
~FriggleFraggle~
Keep up with me on these links
Etsy
Instagram
Facebook
Tumblr
YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tutorial: Pictures and Frames

 Hey there! I decided to add in a tutorial for the Salem Witch Academy frames just in case there is someone who needs a little help with tha...