Saturday, January 21, 2012

"No Thread Left Behind" Project

COFFEE COZIES!!

I made coffee cozies with some of the pant leg material from my "No Thread Left Behind" Project.(Trying to use every thread from a pair of old jeans.)

I stitched 3/8" around the edges like the bracelets(see older post), so when I throw them in the washer they will have frayed edges.  Then I cut some heart shapes out of the middle of the cozy.* Make sure to stitch the edge of the heart as well or it might fray too much.

I added red glitter felt to this one.


I will be making more designs soon!


Happy Crafting!
FriggleFraggle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tutorial: Pictures and Frames

 Hey there! I decided to add in a tutorial for the Salem Witch Academy frames just in case there is someone who needs a little help with tha...