Thursday, January 19, 2012

"No Thread Left Behind" Project

For the first project I decided to make some bracelets. They are always fun and can match with many different outfits and events. There are so many different ways to decorate and accessorize them!

Here I cut strips of different widths and lengths.

Then I stitched a 3/8" seam around each side and added a snap at the ends.
For the worn look like the one on the bottom, I threw it in the washer to fray the edges.                 
*Make sure you stitch first or you might have your edges fray too far.

Here are some wider ones with a felt heart.

I will be making more designs and posting them soon.

Happy Crafting  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tutorial: Pictures and Frames

 Hey there! I decided to add in a tutorial for the Salem Witch Academy frames just in case there is someone who needs a little help with tha...