Saturday, February 4, 2012

Busy Busy as a Bee

Wow, the week has flown by fast. I have been staying busy with projects to post.

*Still working on the "No Thread Left Behind" project with a few more pictures to post. I have those available for purchase on etsy @ 
http://www.etsy.com/shop/FriggleFraggle?ref=si_shop

I would love to have some feed back and if you have any ideas feel free to share as well :)

*I was volunteered to be the designer of the soccer uniforms for the kids soccer team. They are done! I will show the fun way I made the numbers.

*Also, made some handy bags out of old t-shirts.

Well, off to post some pics...stay tuned and happy crafting!

~FriggleFraggle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tutorial: Pictures and Frames

 Hey there! I decided to add in a tutorial for the Salem Witch Academy frames just in case there is someone who needs a little help with tha...