Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Red Dragon Sketch Book

Red Dragon Sketch Book

by FriggleFraggle

This is a post dedicated to the Red Dragon sketch book from another post that included all the Journals and Sketch Books.

To see this Sketchbook in action check out the video on YouTube

I love fantasy and would like to share some of my world with you. When I carry around a dragon journal or sketch book I feel like I am carrying another world with me, the kind not everyone can see or understand. The kind of world where your imagination can turn an ordinary bird into a dragon, a flying bug into a fairy, a mushroom into a fairy's table. The world does not have to be dull or plain, it is so full of beautiful things if you just stop to look around.


Sketchbook
Close to a (A5 - 140 x 210mm or 5.5 x 8.25 in.)
160 pages of artist quality drawing paper
32 pages of smooth brown drawing paper
4 pages of sturdy brown card stock paper


There are 3 different types of paper in the sketchbook to doodle on.



This sketch book has a detailed hand painted eye that gives it depth.


I added a scaly mesh and 3D textures to resemble Dragon skin.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I also make the Magic Wand Pens in a variety of styles and colors.

Looking for the Dragon Egg in a little treasure chest? Look here!

*These are very time consuming to make so I don't know how often I will offer them but I have a small variety available right now.*

April
~FriggleFraggle~
Keep up with me on these links
Etsy
Instagram
Facebook
Tumblr
YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tutorial: Pictures and Frames

 Hey there! I decided to add in a tutorial for the Salem Witch Academy frames just in case there is someone who needs a little help with tha...