Sunday, February 28, 2016

Harry Potter Magic Wand Pens

 Harry Potter Magic Wand Pens


I had a large order for Harry Potter Magic Wand Pens
the other day.
They wanted 80 wands to give out to a group.
So I made 20 of each house style.




I wrapped each one in tissue paper of their house color and included a mini poster -

Gryffindor - red paper
brown wood style wand
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good mini poster

Hufflepuff - yellow paper
gold swirl wand
Muggles are our Friends mini poster


Slytherin - green paper
white antiqued wand
Don't be late -  Apparate mini poster


Ravenclaw - blue paper
silver wand
I want you for Dumbledore's Army mini poster

Here is the group before I finished wrapping.

All wrapped and ready to go to their new homes. 


Thank you all for your support!

Handmade by FriggleFraggle
purchases and requests
Available HERE!

April
~FriggleFraggle~
Keep up with me on these links

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tutorial: Pictures and Frames

 Hey there! I decided to add in a tutorial for the Salem Witch Academy frames just in case there is someone who needs a little help with tha...