Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all of the wonderful women!


My lovelies made my favorite for breakfast: homemade old fashion sour cream doughnuts
Here is a link to the recipe: http://themessybaker.com/2011/10/19/recipe-old-fashioned-sour-cream-doughnuts/
 They were delicious. They even made a glaze to dip them in. There was so much glaze left they decided to glaze other things such as bacon and hotdogs. I passed on the glazed hot dog but tried the bacon, it was interesting :)

I was crowned Queen for the day with one of the Crowns I like to make. I wore the white one :)


For the Princess or Queen in your life. Perfect for Mother's Day. You can get one here:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Friggle-Fraggle/195896730486054


We got a movie to watch later called

The Secret World of Arrietty (2010)


It looks cute. We love to watch the animated movies together as a family.

Then we will have family game night and play some board games.

Off to enjoy the rest of the day with the babies. Hope you have a wonderful Day!

April
~FriggleFraggle~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tutorial: Pictures and Frames

 Hey there! I decided to add in a tutorial for the Salem Witch Academy frames just in case there is someone who needs a little help with tha...