Thursday, April 11, 2013

Harry Potter Madness

Harry Potter Madness

I have been working on some new ideas to go along with the Harry Potter Theme.
I am having so much fun making these.

Here are some Harry Potter Magic Wand Pencils that I made the other day..
Here is what it will look like when you receive it in the mail :)
You can order in my shop here:

Also made some Harry Potter Jewelry
This is a Harry Potter Winged Flying Key Necklace

and some more wands....
These have a Crystal Ball on the end .

Mixed magic wands
Then there is the Very Popular Harry Potter Magic Wands

We have read all of the books and watched all of the movies now. Some the kids have repeated.
Thinking of hosting a Harry Potter Party later this year :)

How do you get your Harry on?
~FriggleFraggle~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tutorial: Pictures and Frames

 Hey there! I decided to add in a tutorial for the Salem Witch Academy frames just in case there is someone who needs a little help with tha...