Saturday, January 14, 2012

"No Thread Left Behind"

I wanted to make a new challenge for my self but anyone is welcome to join in.
It is called "No Thread Left Behind" using an old pair of Blue Jeans.
The object is to use the entire pair of jeans- I mean every last thread.
You can repurpose, recycle and reuse.
I am curious how much we can make having to find ways to use every bit of an object that many just pitch in the dump when it still has so many uses.

I will be posting things that I make as I go, hopefully some pics to go along with them.
Feel free to post what you make :)

Happy Crafting!
FriggleFraggle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tutorial: Pictures and Frames

 Hey there! I decided to add in a tutorial for the Salem Witch Academy frames just in case there is someone who needs a little help with tha...