Thursday, October 1, 2020

It's October Witches, Happy Halloween!

 Oh look, another glorious day...Makes me sick!


Ahh, October. That means Halloween and Halloween makes me Happy!

Get out your decorations (if you haven't already) and start decorating with me.

This month I will be posting what I'm doing in my house for Halloween along with tutorials and anything else that I can think to share.


I've already made a post about this year's theme The Salem Academy for Witches.

 I will be transforming my house into an alternate version of Hogwarts :)

Here is a sneak peek of my stairs.



Happy Halloween,

See ya tomorrow Witches!

April

FriggleFraggle


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tutorial: Pictures and Frames

 Hey there! I decided to add in a tutorial for the Salem Witch Academy frames just in case there is someone who needs a little help with tha...