Monday, October 1, 2012

Happy Halloween Month!

Happy Halloween Month!

It is now October 1st. The month of Halloween. We love Halloween and everything about it. We have crafts and treats lined up for everyday of the month. I will be sharing them with you here.

Today was a rainy day so it was a perfect day to settle down with a good book and a carving knife :)
We carved pumpkins from those books. (I will be posting pics soon!) Since I don't have those today I will post about what we did yesterday, I was so excited about Halloween Month that I got started a day early ;)

We made Halloween Necklaces out of jars and glitter and embellished them with little tags and beads.
They are a lot of fun. Perfect for Party favors or handing out Halloween night!

Here is some Witching Dust to start the month off right!



Happy October!

~FriggleFraggle~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tutorial: Pictures and Frames

 Hey there! I decided to add in a tutorial for the Salem Witch Academy frames just in case there is someone who needs a little help with tha...